Final 2pg spread and revisions

 



This is my final 2pg spread and I did a couple of changes to from what it was previously. The things I mainly changed was the overall looks of the spread, because before it was a lot more bland and boring. The first thing I did was change the alignment of the text so that it started all the way to the left. This was done because of the feedback that I received. After fixing that because its a layout issue that's when I changed the overall appearance of the spread. This is when I decided to change the background color to a faded blue. I did this by using previously set layouts and used some sport templates and using parts of that to help me. Then I moved around some of it around so that it looked more sporty and had a sporty feel. 

Comments

Popular Posts