TOC genre analysis and plans

 In the 2 images I picked for my TOC they are some pictures taken at a football game. The pictures have a direct correlation to my theme because the pictures and magazine genre are both sports.




This is the other photo. This also depicts the football game but it is focused in on more than one player. 

This is the other picture and it is more focused on the one player and is a good shot of the player. Both the pictures are good for keeping the same sport theme alive in the TOC. In some sports illustrated TOCs the image they use doesn't always correlate to their article titles so for my TOC picture I did not fully correlate it to the article titles. 



Potential Title names


Page 12- Devin booker the best on the suns

Page 23- D1 Bound and Athletic Magic

page -31 NBA Allstar weekend soon

page 36- CJ McCollum

page 44- Bengals Breathtaking Performances

page 50- Sierra Canyon 

page 56- 

Comments

Popular Posts